AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
RE: Recommending other surveyors

We make a point of asking callers where they got our name, if they don't volunteer it themselves.If it is a referral we make sure to contact whoever i...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: ALTA Question from DIRT Board

"Policing"?- AngeloNo I don't Angelo, and I wouldn't touch this with a 10' stick, except as I have.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: ALTA Question from DIRT Board

"Policing"?- AngeloI don't agree with you. At least not on this subject. I re-read the post and he was looking for cites and background information....

16 years ago
Reply
RE: ALTA Question from DIRT Board

I responded with a link to the MS board of registration and the standards of practice.If we don't police our brothers and sisters then who do you tru...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Free Marketing idea

Free Marketing idea-MarkI thought of that so i included pictures of our equipment in use, along with a CAD drawing of our two elementary schools. You...

16 years ago
Topic
Replies: 11
Views: 547
Reply
RE: show and tell.

show and tellVery Nice Andy...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Origin of GPS

Thank you for all your hard work.... i was first introduced to Surveyor quality GPS in Tenn. at the annual convention in 1982

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Point Question

that cad girlyou da (uhh) man!!I mean you go girl!! that was it and thanks a ton!!!!

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Point Question

How would I go about isolating the layer? without exploding the points?edit: I isolated the layer but I can't find the style or font selection..

16 years ago
Topic
Replies: 11
Views: 1176
Page 168 / 174