AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
RE: Uses for Old Plumb Bobs

They can even be used to give line for stake out... shoot iI still use mine

16 years ago
Reply
RE: If the RTK Antennae is set on top of a tall fencepost

If the RTK Antennae is set on top of a tall fencepost- NateI'm still wondering under what circumstances it becomes necessary to tilt the reciever? I...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: If the RTK Antennae is set on top of a tall fencepost

I hope, for your sake, that Loyal chimes in soon, but it appears to me that the electronic center in within the unit for your purposes. Was that the ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: If the RTK Antennae is set on top of a tall fencepost

Nate, You are kidding right? or better yet, for which error are you looking?opus antenna report for javid leg...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Description vs Technical Standards

The call for an abutter is important. It prevents creation of gaps or overlaps, and a call for an abutter makes that abutter's line as important as a...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Price this...

Bill, you just run right out there withe the GPS and re-set... for slightly more than the original cost 🙂

16 years ago
Reply
RE: The other board

It doesn't have to be one or the other.I enjoy both boards, each for their own reasons.I hope this doesn't become a "me and them" issue. There are se...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Price this...

$1,200 and I'll hire Ted to do it...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: NGS benchmarks into Google Earth...

Thanks, that's pretty slick!

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Real World Example No. 2

how do you remove a hole? found 1/2" hole filled it with metal

16 years ago
Page 169 / 174