AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
RE: Property Line Plaque

I've never seen it this far east , and we're about as far east as you can get...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: don't be wasting your money and time on a college education

have to disagree-COMPANIES WANT DUMBjeez Ted,people can't help it if they are smart or dumb, that's hugely different than ignorance and uneducated.his...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: One thing Kent does which I wish would catch on....

I just received the Sept Lucas letter today and I noticed that he signs his email with "best regards,"hmmm, do you think???

16 years ago
Reply
RE: don't be wasting your money and time on a college education

don't be wasting your money and time on a college educationdThis has to be the dumbest post you've made...Sure college isn't for everyone, neither is ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: How many acres is it?

Around here (another colonial state) I consider wihtin about 10% to be pretty good. Most of our older deeds are simply bounding descriptions with a c...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Kline article in POB

Kline article in POB- hear d that Peter"....it may actually "fit all", but it actually Fits No One Well."It does make you think though, and that is a ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Just got a really Stupid Question from

Just got a really Stupid Question from- CarlsonIf you use Carlson you could just set all the points to NOT plot at their z coord...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: When people stop to talk to you while surveying ...

I hand out cards all the time; I leave them in door jambs of neighbors and the clients house if no one is home. I don't know how many have produced ...

16 years ago
Page 167 / 174