Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Straddling the Tripodyeah, straddle the tripod, while doing multiple D&R's, just prior to setting an iron pin next to the one you set last year be...
Just like Dan showed, or with a sketch.... That way if you ever need a TBM you can go find one!
Did you wait for 24 hours before submitting? Have you verified datums? And i agree that the 30 minute session might be a culprit, too..
Don Poole>> SeanI'll take a peek around and see if I have them. Nope, the oldest I have are from 1971... 1/12,000 was the required closure the...
Don Poole> SeanThanks Sean, I had not remembered that case.When I first started working with the Land Court back in '83' you could make minor chang...
"We need to learn how to gather and discern the evidence that really matters and stop being so anal about measurements.> > JBS"Well said John......
This alleged "problem" is not uncommon for us Colonial surveyors.... One very obvious instance is our rock walls. It was/is common to locate portion...
Deral- Parties of interestI wonder if non-affiliated people could be considered parties of interest in this case.
Not a problem here...
With respect to the original posters original discipline-Forread Ayn Rand's "The Fountainhead"I'm going to go out on a limb and agree with Kent on thi...
MALSCE Convention Oct 1 and 2- Registration extendedRegistration for the Oct. 1 and 2 MALSCE Convention has been extended through tomorrow.Let's not f...
A letter Re: ACSM Bulletin...Rich...Cuz Richard,What sort of National Org. do you have down under? Is it privately sponsored or a government entity?
MALSCE Convention Oct 1 and 2- AngeloThanks Angelo!But to answer your question about location; The Chapters rotate the convention amongst ourselves! ...
10am pdt, 1pm edt
see reply at rpls
This is a test of the dual board response timing and knowledge of subject!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Send your client down ...