AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
RE: Maine stone wall mess

Don't you just love stuff like this? Did the original owner start building the wall from one direction and the come from another direction and miss ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Clark on Surveying

For those who may be shy of answeringWell Evan, I'm not shy to answer, I just don't have the answer since I'm still getting by with the third edition....

16 years ago
Reply
RE: 1938 Pipe Rehabilitation

1938 Pipe Rehabilitation> Drive Cap?well first of all, we use OAK hubs; and second, in the sandy areas we could just push them into the ground if w...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: 1938 Pipe Rehabilitation

1938 Pipe Rehabilitation> Drive Cap?I've found that a hub works fine, might sting your hands a little but it's at least in the bag (usually) and yo...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Governor kills Hudson River Tunnel

I think that another reason, besides corruption, that mega projects run over is that they are estimated with the concept of emerging technology. Plan...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Youv'e probably seen it.

Youv'e probably seen it.> Ken SalzmanI first read that in Tenn. in the TAPS newsletter in about 1980 or so... It's an oldie!

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Youv'e probably seen it.

I'd like to find out how to get a print of this one..

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Youv'e probably seen it.

it looks like a Norman Rockwell but I'm not sure, is it?

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Things I've heard while surveying

"of course I know where my corner is, I set it there."

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Court

All good advice.I charge $1,500/day, with a half day minimum for consultation. You will potentially be experiencing more than 8 hour days depending o...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Related to z.cross thread below

but of course, vert< etc...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Junior Pin on senior line - Colonial Style

I agree Sean, that is the first step...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Junior Pin on senior line - Colonial Style

Here's an example of a "problem" waiting to happen!This is the Land Court Plan, following is the certificate of title.since the plan shows the rock wa...

16 years ago
Page 163 / 174