AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
RE: Limit of Liability

Doug, good luck trying to limit your liability. I don't think that works.However, if you are not negligent in your survey then you shouldn't have any...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon = Sokkia

Carlson RTK is also using Novatel boards

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Refreshing honesty

I've had good luck with receivables, no problems business wise...Now the dead beat client that I evicted last year was sued, successfully, and I am r...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Interesting couple of Days

I thought that eapls....thanks for the confirmation!

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Interesting couple of Days

Interesting couple of Days>> Angel"chick magnet"??? hahahahaha

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Interesting couple of Days

No hard hat for the pup, we avoid hard hat areas...I don't do much construction layout, single family is about all...MOT certified? LOL, on a sand r...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Faxing a FEMA certificate.

Dan, when I use my notary seal (embossed) I lightly ink it with a small pad made just for that purpose. Then it is sealed. Does your state require ...

16 years ago
Topic
Replies: 9
Views: 569
Reply
RE: Adjoiner refuses to cooperate

around here you'd be about 100% obligated. There is not a deed for the abutting property on record at the Registry?

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Easements inside county roads across private lands

One Practical Consideration> What y'all need is....

16 years ago
Reply
16 years ago
Reply
RE: Dietzgen Staff compass

Dietzgen Staff compass> PeterAre you pulling our leg, grandpa?

16 years ago
Reply
RE: BID THIS!!!!

32 acres +-heavy industrial....your boundary..I'll come down and do it for you for 24K.Oh yeah, but your signature on the plan...

16 years ago
Page 158 / 174