AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
RE: Do you think a Survey Technician needs FORMAL GIS training?

Al,I have to say a BIG "you betcha"!!! I have recommended to my Marine son (23) that he should take some GIS classes if he's interested in taking ov...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Does the easement still exist

Does the easement still exist>probablyJoe,I recently had a case similar to yours. The easement was in a deed from 1899 but was never carried forwa...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: 19th-century handwriting

19th-century handwriting> East Coast (Early 18th Century)"Page 152ndAnd that where, as it is impossible that we ye Commetty Should Sartainly know, ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: 19th-century handwriting

19th-century handwriting> East Coast (Early 18th Century)Here's an example of an early document that is very important in an upcoming trial.1713 Ro...

16 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: Old Tripod Legs

Just so happens I do have an extra pair of stiff legged ones.. What's a reasonable price? And how the heck do ya ship theses things? Anyone heading ...

16 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Al Chase

Al Chace> Great JobKeep up the good work, GREAT article!!

16 years ago
Reply
RE: How to "reset" a monument

Kent> Not II don't do mortgage plot plans either, that's what they are called here in MA. $140 per plan and I am not in the least concerned with ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Working today???

Working today???>> floydFloyd,it's blowing and blowing, with some arctic sea smoke mixed in (snow). We had gusts in excess of 70 mph since yes...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Working today???

I was out on Christmas Eve, doing a small topo at an emergency remediation site on Nantucket Sound in Yarmouth. I assume that an oil tank ruptured ...

16 years ago
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 401
Page 157 / 174