AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
RE: hp33s vs. hp 35s

That's why I'm looking now.... I need to know it by june....the 35s has been ordered.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: hp33s vs. hp 35s

I like the 11c and the 48, but they are not permitted for the exam. I'm going with the 35s. Bigger buttons and a more familiar layout...

16 years ago
Topic
16 years ago
Replies: 19
Views: 3148
Reply
16 years ago
Reply
RE: March Madness 2011: Final Round!

Congratulations to the winner!! (I'm not going to give it away quite yet...)

16 years ago
Reply
RE: March Madness 2011: Final Round!

now, since I picked 11 first, I think that I should win if it's 11!!!However, how about an opportunity for those that are in a tying position to chang...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Cotton spikes

cotton gin spindles, is what we call them up here in the mill country..

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Ingress Egress Easement

Ingress Egress Easement> DependsI've been involved in two cases about this issue. in both situations the decision was that parking was permitted, ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Variance process

Variance process>yupAround here there are various hoops to jump through, the primary one being that the need for the variance is not self imposed! ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: equipment sales...

Maine Technical Source, Woburn MA branch.....ask for Jim Bosworth (tell I sent ya)Or check with Gary Rosen at Carlson, he'll set you straight...

16 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Mortgage Survey Gone Bad

Mortgage Survey Gone Bad> 11' offObviously....

16 years ago
Reply
RE: March Madness 2011: It's Time!

Butler BulldogsUCONN Huskies11

16 years ago
Page 151 / 174