AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
RE: When will we hit 1,000 users?

When will we hit 1,000 usersFeb. 28th, 2012, at 5:30 PM EST....

16 years ago
Reply
RE: The Florida Bill made it out of the subcommittee - unchanged

"The PCB alleviates unnecessary restrictions for entry into certain professions." That's the scariest thought of this whole episode! God forbid we l...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: What happened to the NGS Benchmark Hunter Tools?

What happened to the NGS Benchmark Hunter Tools?>> NON-TNon-tangent, you do have to turn it on on the layer window in google earth, and tell i...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: mcmillan's new robot helper

I thought that this is what we'd see!!

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Axis Shift

Earthquake Caused Shift in Earth’s AxisMarch 13, 2011 8:01 PMBy Laura PhillipsEarthquake - earthnasaClick to EnlargeThe 8.9 magnitude earthquake that ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: National Surveyors Week - March 20-26, 2011

I'm giving the TrigStar exam to 92 High School students (none of which are mine!)on Monday, in conjunction Nat'l Surveyors Week as well as serving as ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson 2011 points question

" I see nothink, I know nothink"

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Robotic TS Recommendations?

KENT new or 2 H?The leica 1100's are serviceable anymore but leica has been offering some awesome deals on the 1200 series..

16 years ago
Page 152 / 174