AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
RE: SP Coordinates

Some State Plane HistoryLoyal, you said> "When I see a “modern” ALTA, ROS, or description that has bearings to the nearest arc-second, and distance...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying Experience Survey

mine toggles back and forth just fine, are you using moxilla?

15 years ago
Reply
15 years ago
Reply
RE: Start em Young

Great Pictures!! i started mine a little late, at 15 for real work, although she's been holding the "dumb" end of the tape since she was 6!

15 years ago
Reply
RE: SP Coordinates

Some State Plane History>I don't think that Kent has ever claimed to be: "An expert in PLSS re-tracement such as yourself....."A Texas surveyor for...

15 years ago
Reply
15 years ago
Reply
RE: It is My birthday! Just turned 33!

happy twin knockers, Cuz! oops, will that be censured? LOL

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Another experience poll maybe?

Fog> Paul PlatanoI was at Jame's L. Murphy and Assoc. when he merged with Ragan-Smith. But I was only there briefly before going to KTA.... While...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Another experience poll maybe?

Newtonsapple>AdamsProbably not back in 1981!! I bet you could have become a massage therapist by just hanging your sign out....but I chose surveyin...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Another experience poll maybe?

Foggy IdeaAge 25 I rec'd my license... April 30th, 1983 according to the certificate, but I turned 25 on the 13th of April. I rec'd notice that I ha...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Another experience poll maybe?

Started Surveying at age:22Obtained license at age: 24Started Outermost Land Survey, Inc. in 2002/ age 45 Total number of employers: James L. Murphy a...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: ALTA - Wetlands

I do locate wetlands (obvious wetlands that is) and will show it on my plans as approximate edge of wetland. I do engage either a PE or Wetland Scie...

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 12
Views: 2390
Reply
RE: Or maybe the category should be "not land surveying"

Doing it for your self is one thing, doing it for somebody else, regardless of the relationship, causes a liability that cannot be shrugged off by a p...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: How many female LS in the US?

How many female LS in the US?> In MA3 out 7 of the years previous "Surveyor of the Year" were females in MA...2004 Mary Ann T. Corcoran, PLS...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Liars, Liars, Liars

Liars, Liars, Liars> BrianYou need to take a look at Chap 5, Sec. 5-1 (1973 Manual) "The purpose is not to "correct" the original survey by determi...

15 years ago
Page 147 / 174