AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
RE: lieca 1200

lieca 1200>Remote setup=Accompany equipment to OZ and show Cuz Richard how to operate!!I'm in the market for the same thing....if'n anyone has some...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Yeah, I'll do layout

you know, that's an interesting question. Somewhere inbetween my layout of the main column lines the building has apparently twisted. The NW corner...

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 1038
Reply
RE: Wellfleet Oyster Grants

Wellfleet Oyster Grants. mike marksYeah, you're right. I noticed later, when I looked at the picture, that the gaff is as high as it's supposed to b...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: FREE Seminar in New Orleans - June 20 & 21

Dang, that would be a bargain at twice the price!

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Wellfleet Oyster Grants

Wellfleet Oyster Grants>Newtonsoh yeah, I forgot to mention that one of the benefits of working for shell fishermen!! Oysters! (yes, i can shuck e...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Wellfleet Oyster Grants

Wellfleet Oyster Grants>NewtonsNah, I go through Bournedale whenever I leave the Cape, but I've never stopped...(wrong side of the bridge's! hahah...

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 12
Views: 996
Reply
RE: Need some guidance in finding the right robotic instrument.

I believe that I will be in the market for one too, within a few months. Now that the GPS is paid off I need to upgrade my Leica TCR 1105 to robot, t...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: UK surveying looking to emigrate to the USA next summer

I strongly suggest joining the State Surveying Group in the state that you move to, and the National Society of Professional Land Surveyors.Almost all...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Angle Left

yeah, they're just numbers... it's like getting mad at someone for measuring in poles/rods/chains/links.So long as you know, whats' the difference?

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Are you smarter than the average citizen?

Results You answered 29 out of 33 correctly — 87.88 %And I closed my left eye.....

15 years ago
Reply
RE: land desktop to carlson software

wicked easy transition, I went from Acad with LDD to Carlson back in 2004 +/- and it was virtually a seamless transition...

15 years ago
Reply
15 years ago
Page 146 / 174