AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
RE: 2009 BLM manual

sent ya an email, Doug...

15 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Boundary Line Agreements

Who Wrote This Tripe?:good: At least one other person finds issues with Madson's "answers"....The right answer was "BLA or we go to court and I win...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: County charging to view tax records

time for y'all to get familiar with a screen capture program such as MWsnap.... if you can see it you can copy it...Also, to the "hebrew" statement ea...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary Line Agreements

Not about agreements>Jeez ThaddCome on Now, we want FULL DISCLOSURE!!

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary Line Agreements

How can two neighbors be prevented from establishing a new property line between their properties?Some of comments make it sound like you can only do ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary Line Agreements

Is the "red book of rhode island" a publication from the Board of Registration of Rhode Island?I would do both 1 and 2, although not being familiar wi...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: SQUARE

I agree with you. We don't use credit cards at the office but my wife uses 'square' for her knitting sales at craft shows.Don

15 years ago
Reply
RE: What would he sight on?

Center of doorway. At least thats what Thoreau did when he surveyed Walden Pond.If it was me, nearest corner

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Your initiation...?

1971 shop class. Stu Finley took us out back of the high school and showed us how to do a topo with a K&E and level rod. I was hooked then. My ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Meander lines

I think that the meander line is an attempt to define, roughly, the arable land vs. what was considered less desirable land.However, accretion will ch...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: The pincushion issue - as debated by CAD professionals.

The pincushion issue - Quote of the Day"I asked the surveyor I was working with this past summer why his corner was not the same as the surveyors that...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Our latest equipment purchase....

The "paragon" is the K&E 20 second gun

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Our latest equipment purchase....

Nice! Is it a Paragon?I bought one a few years ago at a local yard sale, but mine's a 1950's era instrument. a 20 second paragon, my favorite instru...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Florida Gulf front riparian issue

Dang Andy, I've got a ton but FL is re-writing the books on this issue. Take a look at Clarks Boundaries, there is a ton of examples in there for yo...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyors Rendezvous MA> March 18

Rendezvous MA> March 18I do have a chain (100' Steel Tape) for throwing, as well as an engineers chain with 1' links. I can still throw a chain, ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyors Rendezvous MA> March 18

:good: Then some may understand accuracy! Good idea Joe!

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Who's got more guts than me?

This takes some brass....

15 years ago
Page 126 / 174