AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Topic
Replies: 8
Views: 380
Reply
RE: My commute time is now increased by 500%

My commute time is now increased by 500%>spledeusMaybe a long minute of a commute... I do have to pass through the kitchen!!!See you Thursday eveni...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: My commute time is now increased by 500%

My commute time is now increased by 500%>spledeusHave you graduated to a "Geomagician" yet? From some of your plans I would say so! hahahaha Ju...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Advice for getting into the field

I agree with what's been said, so far...Look at the NSPS Certified Survey Technician too. Some places are requiring this now, and it never hurts!An...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Super Bowl Contest

Go ahead, bring it on..... I was wrong. But it was a tough game all around.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring-Ring

These were just tall stakes marked "6' offset to property corner". With stakes along the property line.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring-Ring

I gotta wonder how long the driveway was there and whether you really set "the corner." Did you consider offsets instead?Just today I ran into a sim...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: SINK HOLE?

Sink holes swallow cars!! That looks to be an old bear trap, maybe lion pit? LOLAround these parts most of our sinkholes are the result of filled o...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Public perception of Land Surveying from another forum

Oops, I got my Browns mixed up! Carleton is herein ME!!!!Thanks Dave for squaring that up!

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Public perception of Land Surveying from another forum

We've been fighting this issue for the 30= years that I have been involved with the Profession.One point to consider, and I'm an east coast surveyor s...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey work in Belgium #29 (pics)

cool pics Christof... Did you grab a beer in Beerlegem? Nice to see some climate instead of warm sunny beaches!! Your weather looks like our weat...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Public perception of Land Surveying from another forum

You know, reading that thread reminded me of a bunch of us sitting around posting about politics, health carer, lawyers, etc....This isn't just about ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: My survey chariot and signage.

Only one set of legs? Dang I travel with three.

15 years ago
Page 127 / 174