AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
RE: USGS Monument Identification

Run through it on your 7 mile loop!!

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Non-tilting prism

Depends on how far you have to tilt it to get the shot! LOL....

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Kentucky Connundrum

I don't believe that the witness stand protects you from being charges with slander, defamation, or dis-honest practice.That is what I learned from re...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: AR exam results

Congratulations and best wishes...Choices, choices, 1320 club, pincushion-er, Colonial or PLSS....Get active in your state organization.......

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Condominium plat

We have a pretty well established process in MA and I do a few of these each year.I think that the most important consideration is that the grantee is...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Certify to Abstract Company?

Jim, I have to disagree with the statement that by including an abstract company increases your liability.Anyone that relies on the survey can claim ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Certify to Abstract Company?

ALTA requirements7. Certification - The plat or map of an ALTA/ACSM Land Title Survey shall bear only the following certification, unaltered, except ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Prescriptive Easement question

I know this is a situational exercise and I've been on both sides of this issue.I have seen a Judge award a full size right of way for a land locked p...

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 14
Views: 1997
Reply
RE: Analyzing older deeds - closure, Autodesk Land Desktop 3

You might try the "Transform' program from Primacode (Dennis Drum) This uses scaling to adjust to fit..

15 years ago
Page 125 / 174