AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
RE: Davy Jones, Monkey

I was a Monkey's fan as a young child in North Dakota during my formative years. LOL Yes, there was a lack of available TV programming back then, and...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Planners from Sparely populated rural counties

Not unlike some surveyor's I've met.....or any other profession I'm sure!

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Planners from Sparely populated rural counties

I only have vowels for sale, s's are free. And being from up here MA way I can fix you up with r's, too. Usually we drop them from the middle of wo...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Is Steve Jobs spinning?

I don't think he cares any longer, if he ever did that is...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Planners from Sparely populated rural counties

I can only comment on planners in my neck of the woods.When I started working on Cape Cod the towns did not have planners. We dealt with a paid secr...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Planners from Sparely populated rural counties

Sparingly I can find, but "sparely" I can't find.Sparingly is "thrifty", economical,Could you have meant "Sparsely"?

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Oregon (PLSO) Conference

Oregon (PLSO) Conference>DarylBLM Surveying & LandStatus Records System byMary Hartel~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I didn't know your bride w...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: New Everest Survey

Talk about a pin cushion! You'd think by now we would know the height! It's simply is as tall as it is...Placing a number means nothing, as Cliff ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Perception and Reality

I agree with you Ralph. I am on old fashioned kind of surveyor. Some college, no degree and a phd from the School of Hard Knocks. When I obtained...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: CFedS

Congratulations! That is quite a course and not an easy pass!!Welcome to the club 🙂

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Total Station, what's your favorite?

This is always a fun subject. There are so manyof us that started on an old transit (K&E Paragon, 20 second), stiff legs, and a steel tape (we...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Total Station, what's your favorite?

Speaking of heavy..>Joe".....and then he got a job!"

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Total Station, what's your favorite?

Leica TCR 1103, reflectorless, and the best on the market... except now they are no longer made or supported...the previous leica 101 was a good one, ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Vehicle question

I bought a ford van (1997) 3 years ago for $1,800 and just had to junk it this week. i went and bought a dodge 3500 (2001) for $2000 and since the gu...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Vehicle question

I don't know, if it's not a white van I wouldn't how to work out of it!Actually I have used suburbans, but now I'm back to a white van.

15 years ago
Page 124 / 174