AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
RE: E & O Question

We have a couple of clients that require we carry coverage. I found a great place where the premiums are reasonable, around $1,600/yr...I do very lit...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Warning signs on resumes

"nothing written in crayon" Unless it's Kiel!

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Verifying Control with GPS

Well, I wouldn't localize without first verifying the points. I like your idea of using known NGS points to establish the coordinate base and then h...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Tennessee Association of Professional Surveyors Conference

Dang Frank, that makes me want to go!!I was s member of TAPS back in the early 80's. Y'all had an Executive Secretary named June (?), I can't recall...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: 5000,5000 with gps

5000,5000 with gps>Cliffthat's funny, I've been making that same argument for the past 30 years. I always start with 5000, 10000, and assume an e...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Back again and again

That's what I blame great closures, and perfect level runs, on!

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Upside Down Level

yup, upside down in the case, but not made in Germany!

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Upside Down Level

Swiss, Vern, Swiss! :-)And I think the case is upside down !!

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Favor gone wrong

Welcome to the board, great story!!"No good deed goes unpunished." (Donald T. Poole 2012)

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Adverse Possession

When the new owner appears, the adversarial land owner has the new owner “removed” from the premises, along with all the “junk” he deposits there.Seem...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Adverse Possession

I think in MA that an adverse possession claim that ripened prior to the taking is a valid claim. Takings clear title at the moment and forward but ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Bad Attorneys Are a Plague

LOL I hate it when I find a division by deed and not in compliance with the subdivision control law. An old Cape Cod name? hmmm, I dont' know any...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Bad Attorneys Are a Plague

The Planning Board cannot compel a transfer of property, or course...nor can an ANR plan (Approval Not Required for the non-MA surveyors) condition th...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Vent, vent, vent update

I've always felt that the plan should show everything and the easement documents refer to the plan. Saves possible scriveners errors in future conve...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyor Engineer?

Surveyor Engineer?>Clarification PleaseWell Engineers have always enjoyed being part of the land Surveying Profession. Or is it the other way aro...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyor Engineer?

Surveyor Engineer?>Clarification PleaseFE= Field Engineering?FS= Field Surveying?

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson points

I don't understand why freezing the PNTS layer doesn't work for you.I have Carlson 2008 Stand Alone with ACAD, and it works for my drawings. Maybe y...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson points

turn off the pnts layer, or freeze it...you can also place that marker in a a different layer in the Draw field to finish and edit codes/points..

15 years ago
Reply
RE: stuff for sale / wish list

I'm gong to go out on a limb and say that I think he's selling/trading the first batch of stuff, and will consider trades if you offer the second batc...

15 years ago
Forum
Page 123 / 174