AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
RE: Update on Kingston "Ground Truthing"

for the poison ivyyup, and I had it on hand for him. I'm one of the lucky few that is currently immune to PI but SWMBO gets it in an awful way. We'...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Update on Kingston "Ground Truthing"

Update on Kingston "Ground Truthing">CarlIf you took the CFedS course you would learn how to do foreward and back bearings for those curved "straig...

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 18
Views: 875
Reply
RE: Wild T1

you'll also fry the lenses coating. At least that's what i was told eons ago when we were doing sun shots....

14 years ago
Reply
RE: NBA FINALS 2012 CONTEST!!!

Heat in six games, with a winning score of 99

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Look what I found in Kingston MA while "Ground Truthing"

Danged MassachusettiansWe recognize that some words don't need r's while others certainly do!

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Look what I found in Kingston MA while "Ground Truthing"

Look what I found in Kingston>AnswersI have not yet checked the placement as to accuracy. Yesterday was a setup and recon day, with a few static o...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Look what I found in Kingston MA while "Ground Truthing"

Good eye Jerry, I didn't even notice that, but the old bolt holes are obvious.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Look what I found in Kingston MA while "Ground Truthing"

oh, and someone else asked about the sign that I leave on my GPS if I have to leave it unattended.Keeping the honest people honest ;-0Usually SWMBO ge...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Might need an ALTA, but not sure...

Read it again>Thanks KScottI stand corrected..... but I also stand by my point that the client can provide only what is available..And also, althou...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Might need an ALTA, but not sure...

Yup, nothing about a title commitment report in there.....nor does it state who must supply the report. A current deed could be interpreted as "appr...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Might need an ALTA, but not sure...

shoot, send it on over to me 🙂 I'll be halfway there tomorrow...(Kingston area)I disagree with the previous statements. There is nothing to prev...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Might need an ALTA, but not sure...

Find out if they are going to do any future construction and if they need/want elevations. Then proceed in accordance with the "normal" table A requ...

14 years ago
Page 112 / 174