AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
RE: Pincushion professionalism?

Pull them and set the corners

14 years ago
Reply
14 years ago
Reply
RE: old K&E

I paid $250 for one made in '56', with legs. It's a 20 second Paragon.

14 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: 1953 K & E tilting level

Take the lens cap off! 🙂

14 years ago
Reply
RE: And thus begins our downfall...

No it's not required that the firm have a full time PLS on staff. Responsible charge is Responsible Charge and the PLS should have the where with al...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: carlson drafting special lines

Annotate> Line types> Change Polyline Linetype

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Jeff Lucas Seminar in MA this Friday

I am sure that he will touch on that case. His book is quite enlightening I think.At the very least Jeff entertains as he educates!!

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 608
Reply
RE: survey report

DonI agree Kris, except that it's such a minor deal that for a 10K title insurance survey I'll do it for my client to complete their file.A title repo...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: survey report

survey report>Why make a big dealI whited out some of the information so as to not make it obvious where this was... The FEMA map reference for ins...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: survey report

survey report>Why make a big dealout of these questions? So what if it's just a matte of filling the slot in the folder, why make our reputation ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: survey report

I agree with Dave. I fail to see what get so many surveyors all wound up about these. I don't think that they have even changed much in the 30 yea...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Footwear

I've been satisfied with these for the past two years. My secondary pair (winter use) is a pair of Chippewa's in the winter. I got those a size larg...

14 years ago
Page 102 / 174