AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
RE: Recording old surveys

How we do it around these parts

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Sokkia GSR2700ISX Download static observation issue

Sokkia GSR2700ISX and bluetoothThanks gto234....

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Sokkia GSR2700ISX Download static observation issue

Sokkia GSR2700ISX and bluetoothIt doesn't appear that I am going to get the receiver and pc to talk by the cable so I am trying to connect through blu...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Rain Gear

Rain Gear or Foul Weather gear?Best availableYou want some excellent rain gear, check out grundens... It's what I use, on the water and off.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Sokkia GSR2700ISX Download static observation issue

Appendix D reminded me to download the usb driver....The sokkia usb driver does not have an official windows certification and therefore won't load on...

14 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: Plotting in Model Space or Paper Space

Plotting in Model Space or Paper Space>CPTDENTWow, what an argument..... Of course 1:30 equals "1 part is 30 parts", but in ACAD print world the r...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Plotting in Model Space or Paper Space

Plotting in Model Space or Paper Space>wow paper space rocksNot only for plotting, but for title blocks, notes, legends, bar scale, north arrow, ce...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Fun in PLSSia

Apparent meansIs that, like, between lost and obliterated?

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Sea Level Rise, 93-2010

I believe that approx. +0.8 above the NGVD 1929 datum is about right for my area. I'm sure spledeus will chime in if I'm mistaken 😉

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Dual Purpose Stone (1869 1/4 & 1910 "R" stone)

Wow Mike, that's pretty cool. Can I assume that when re-habed the "X" is what you held? Did you re-bury it deeper and set a monument at grade?

14 years ago
Page 103 / 174