Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
field-dog
Member
Joined: October 11, 2014 9:50 am
Last seen: October 4, 2026 10:37 am
Last seen: October 4, 2026 10:37 am
Follow
RE: How Would You Code It?
@murphy I can't remember if we have a code for a parking lot. We might just use NG (natural ground) and write "GEO-GRID BENEATH GRAVEL" in the field ...
6 years ago
Forum
RE: Pesky trees and Power poles
That's why I'm always careful when I dig near a power pole. As you know, the smoothness of the rod identifies it as a grounding rod.
6 years ago
Forum
RE: Weird little subdivision
Miami County, KS?
6 years ago
Forum
RE: Did you know?
@holy-cow I apologize. It was me. I thought my post might not be appropriate.
6 years ago
Forum
RE: Did you know?
Florida has the longest coastline (1,197 statute miles) in the contiguous United States, with 825 miles of accessible beaches to enjoy.
6 years ago
Forum