AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
field-dog
field-dog
@field-dog
Member
Joined: October 11, 2014 9:50 am
Last seen: October 4, 2026 10:37 am
Topics: 269 / Replies: 1313
Reply
RE: MAGNET Field: Grid to Ground

@350rocketmike This is our first experience using the collector for a 1:1 job. We understand, as Lee points out, that all parameters need to be set d...

4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 13
Views: 3305
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 1777
Reply
RE: New to Everything Looking for advice

I appreciate your level of motivation!

5 years ago
Reply
RE: How much is gas where you are?

Best Gas Prices & Local Gas Stations in Orlando, FL (gasbuddy.com) A long time ago I heard about this website on AM 540, my drive-to-work radio s...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: A question for the old school

@mike-marks?ÿ It was freaky to look at an inverted image when using a Wild T-2. My boss said your brain will eventually flip the image right side up....

5 years ago
Reply
RE: MAGNET Field Error Message

Thanks for replying! I never paid attention to the (r+l) before until someone pointed it out. In my opinion, it's too much information because I alrea...

5 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 1219
Reply
Reply
RE: Trench Danger

A very sad event! I think OSHA regulations state that any trench deeper than four feet shall be shored up.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: MAGNET Field Bug?

@leegreen?ÿ Thanks, Lee. I don't know how I overlooked selecting Optical. As far as the demo version goes, I went to the Topcon website to see how to...

5 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 811
Reply
RE: Paper Train Subdivision

@holy-cow?ÿ Excuse me for being naive, but how was this subdivision recorded without any monumentation?

5 years ago
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 1258
Reply
RE: MAGNET Field - New Version

Okay, so with the new software I can send that information to my FC-5000. To your knowledge, is that information stored in raw data?

5 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 946
Reply
RE: Wild Theodolite Repair

@john-nolton?ÿ Funny that it's such a short distance between our suggestions!

5 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Wild Theodolite Repair

I came across this website not too long ago. Mohave Instrument Co., Surveying Instrument Sales, Rentals, and Repairs ?ÿ ?ÿ ?ÿ

5 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Linear Regression with Ordinary Least Squares

@mark-mayer?ÿ Thank you for posting this! I watched the video several times, and I posted a comment. Mr. Woolley made some interesting comments conce...

5 years ago
Page 32 / 80