AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
Elias Glover
Elias Glover
@elias-glover
Free
Joined: March 30, 2011 8:50 am
Topics: 13 / Replies: 20
Topic
Replies: 25
Views: 2625
Reply
RE: Yesterday's pic's

Y'all need some of that Flex Seal patch that Billy Blazes advertises for only on tv. That boat could be back on the water in no time.

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 21
Views: 1643
Reply
RE: Would you survey out of a "toaster"?

I fully understand the compliant and contentment mindset of working out of whatever the boss provides for you. I've been laid off and would have surve...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 27
Views: 1322
Reply
RE: Prism poll

Nate The Surveyor, post: 396133, member: 291 wrote: O sorry! um, Listen, I have NOT shot a prism in 15 yrs. REALLY!I had a machine shop make me target...

10 years ago
Reply
10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 7
Views: 1108
Reply
10 years ago
Reply
RE: Is there a monument there?

vern, post: 333791, member: 3436 wrote: So, we are discussing this point then? Yes, Vern, the circle is the exact spot.

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 8
Views: 469
Topic
12 years ago
Replies: 3
Views: 1057
Reply
RE: Ohio PLS

Cincinnati State Technical and Community College has a 3rd year, after an A.A.S. which is entirely online. It prepares you for a 4th year at Northern ...

15 years ago
Topic
15 years ago
Replies: 10
Views: 569
Reply
RE: For those who make hiring decisions...

Back with a verdict...ALL,It really means a great deal to hear from so many folks on this. I burnt some midnight oil and really came up with a good "i...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: For those who make hiring decisions...

I've got a past with the Survey Manager, we've tried to make things work out in the past but it hasn't been the right time.I'm planning on using Mylar...

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 32
Views: 1731
Reply
RE: ABET Accredited Distance education

Cincinnati State's Advanced Surveying program is a 3rd year following their AAS. It leads into a 4 yr degree partnership with N. Kentucky Univ.This pr...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: I need a name for my...

Our R8 is "Trinity".

15 years ago
Page 1 / 2