AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
duane-frymire
duane-frymire
@duane-frymire
Member Founder
Joined: July 2, 2010 5:21 am
Last seen: August 5, 2026 9:00 am
Topics: 17 / Replies: 1907
Reply
RE: Gay Deed, Whether Or Not PA Allows Same Sex Marriage

Interesting Question KentSo, it seems that married couples are protected somewhat from acts of one that might detrimentally affect the other under the...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Gay Deed, Whether Or Not PA Allows Same Sex Marriage

H/W = Husband And Wife, As I understand ItHow is that different than "John Doe & Dick Smith, as joint tenants" ? The divorce option is not there,...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Gay Deed, Whether Or Not PA Allows Same Sex Marriage

Gay Lawyer Has Nothing To Do With ItOkay, what rights are you referring to?"I have no axe to ground with same sex couples, but was merely inquiring if...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Gay Deed Question ?

The only difference I'm aware of is that most places a husband/wife designation creates the presumption of a tenancy by entirety which is a joint tena...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Maine stone wall mess

There appears to be an angle point of roughly (but not quite) 180 near the end of the southerly stone wall. I think the projection goes from the end ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: What controls the street?

If the street was not laid out at the time of the original "plat", then it is just part of a "plan". The "plan" was to have a street running through ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyor Connect offers online classes?

Yes, that's a good partnership to have. But just a heads up to those interested. Be sure to check the "approval" column. They are listed as an appr...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Maybe I am questioning if I am insane or not?

MerlinYou're right, I also forgot building walls and other assorted man made and natural features.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Maybe I am questioning if I am insane or not?

Thanks Duane, I need help!Keith,This "King" is my imaginary friend. He tells me where the true line really is.I'm beginning to think you're one of th...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Maybe I am questioning if I am insane or not?

Keith,You know I'm always glad to help you understand these issues:)First, all property lines not fenced in wire or stone are imaginary; which makes u...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Typical woodlot blaze line vs. the record line .

Well sure, but that's only because one can't blaze a line between two skyscrapers in manhatten. I'm sure if it was possible someone would do it and s...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Typical woodlot blaze line vs. the record line .

Good point, map and largely seperated monuments are not enough. In fact that's probably the theory behind the NY law. All surveys of State lands are...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Typical woodlot blaze line vs. the record line .

Deral,I'm just guessing, but the timber probably was not worth all that much. Probably pulp operation that far north. If it was hard maple or cherry...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Sole Proprietor - As needed help

I have been told, and I don't know if it's true, that if you have someone in mind they can register with a temporary employment service. Then when yo...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Typical woodlot blaze line vs. the record line .

Considering the measurement was reported in rods, and it is mountain terrain, the precision of measurement does not strike me as unusual. Measurement...

16 years ago
Page 94 / 97