AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
duane-frymire
duane-frymire
@duane-frymire
Member Founder
Joined: July 2, 2010 5:21 am
Last seen: August 5, 2026 9:00 am
Topics: 17 / Replies: 1907
Reply
RE: Adjoiner refuses to cooperate

You know the answer. The question is: why the heck did I give a lump sum bid on this thing?Just guessing here. They may not know themselves and are ...

16 years ago
Topic
Replies: 7
Views: 1167
Reply
RE: Easements inside county roads across private lands

A Texas-based AnswerI imagine most states have codified it by now. NY has similar statutes.If there's an issue it's usually with the distribution fac...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Easements inside county roads across private lands

Utilities are usually held to be an allowed use of the public R.O.W.The agreements you see have to do with the utility not interfering with existing u...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Lake Front Property

It also can get more complicated when dealing with manmade lakes. For instance, was the water in 1920 at a level because of a Dam at that time? And ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Lake Front Property

If it's non-navigable it could be owned all by one or shared by all. I'll give Frank the benefit of the doubt and go with his original statement. Th...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyors Starving

Well, it is like golfing. My only wonder is we don't have to pay the client for the privilege yet. After all, equipments paid for, working (playing)...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Professional Opinion Survey

That may all be true, but I say all the evidence is not lost and I can retrace it. You say no way the line is now 100 feet in some other direction. ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Professional Opinion Survey

Mediation, arbitration, agreements, second opinions, and ajudication are all currently available options.So the question is why none of it works very ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Professional Opinion Survey

Well, I know it's kind of a novel approach in the U.S., but I would think it possible to teach some people the requisite laws and such to enable them ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Need Help Deciphering Survey

But this was not a case of going out and correcting back. The variations are given for locational purpose but are not actual differing variations for...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Need Help Deciphering Survey

He seems to have retraced and run a line that holds the subdivision corners on the south township line per plan, but holds the corresponding northerly...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Yet Another Example of a Written Description

True enough. But it does combine an evidentiary report with a property description. In the course of a retracement survey we know there are usually m...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Yet Another Example of a Written Description

As a surveyor I like the description. If I were an attorney I could make a career out of it. Just too much there to argue about for those not in the...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Party Wall Problem

Ahh, if only it were that simple.The presumption that a call goes to the center of a monument is rebuttable. And in fact is not even a presumption wh...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Yet Another Example of a Written Description

Umm, I don't get it. Could you elaborate on that?

16 years ago
Page 93 / 97