AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
duane-frymire
duane-frymire
@duane-frymire
Member Founder
Joined: July 2, 2010 5:21 am
Last seen: August 5, 2026 9:00 am
Topics: 17 / Replies: 1907
Reply
RE: "along the easterly shore of the lake" but we're 100'+ away

What state? In NY it would go to the center of the lake if the grantor had title that far, or as far as the grantor had title (short of center). At ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Point Staking generation

"Is that ethical to charge the same as the average person could do?"No. It is unethical to not charge more for your expertise. They are not looking ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Javad Triumph-LS RTN Connections

I reported similar issues a few weeks ago, but it seems you and I are the only ones that have experienced this. I found that one day I had problems i...

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 1059
Reply
RE: So how are those Javads working?

Hi Jim,1) exit the wifi setup by going to home screen after you put the password in. Sometimes it takes a couple of tries to take. Go back into wifi...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: What is a "Professional Surveyor"

What is a "Professionial Surveyor""Essentially, the argument is an economic one: it costs too much to have incompetent surveyors running around making...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: What is a "Professional Surveyor"

What is a "Professionial Surveyor"I have studied this extensively (I know, too much time on my hands I guess). I have found that it's like a chain of...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: When an aliquot is not an aliquot

I agree. Private party transaction, not a patent controlled by statutory language. The south 1/2 could have meant by government patent methods, or i...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: boundary established?

Yes, I agree. This scenario is a good illustration of the reasoning behind the case law. Here you have direct testimony and the original called for ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: old autocad on new operating systems

What Legacy Stuff ?Using LDD survey civil map overlay acad14, last updated 1999 or so. What kind of bugs does Carlson fix?

12 years ago
Reply
RE: old autocad on new operating systems

Thanks for the comments all. I'm going to move to Carlson but wanted to keep my legacy stuff going for the transition if possible.

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 12
Views: 1088
Reply
RE: pop quiz

AAAnd I'll answer questions about just about anything else as well, if I feel like it.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: NEED HELP interpeting legal land desciption from survey

Exception doesn't always mean exception. 33 feet reserved for a street that never happened. Sounds like more of a future condition that didn't happe...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: ALTA "solid waste dump"

And I would show it regardless of definition, and regardless of whether it was an ALTA survey.

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 9
Views: 436
Reply
RE: Gap

The metes of a description does not make a record line. If it did, why not hold the Morrison monument called as on that line and show gaps and overla...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: NSPS CERTIFIED SURVEY TECHNICIAN ?

I kind of agree with that. If the technician does not have a degree in surveying, then the NSPS certification is a way to learn more and get acknowle...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: NSPS CERTIFIED SURVEY TECHNICIAN ?

It's a pretty good program and the tests are of an appropriate difficulty level. No real benefit to the certification in NY, but some states there is...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: 169 Acres Topo'd for HOW MUCH !?!

Now we're talkingGetting lower is inevitable; why start there. Tie the fee to the project. If this is a subdivision of 1 acre lots, that's only 1k p...

12 years ago
Page 52 / 97