AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
duane-frymire
duane-frymire
@duane-frymire
Member Founder
Joined: July 2, 2010 5:21 am
Last seen: August 5, 2026 9:00 am
Topics: 17 / Replies: 1907
Reply
RE: Danner Boots On Sale - This weekend ONLY

Thanks Carl, I ordered a pair too.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Unrecorded Plat TTT

Fun stuff. BTW, I happen to own a square inch of the Chisholm trail somewhere in Texas. The deed came with a pair of boots I purchased back in the 7...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Hire professional or rent equipment?

Problems with fences and such being over the line are almost never about the measurements. What you need is a professional opinion of the location of...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Unrecorded Plat TTT

To be more specific, I think you will have a hard time using the map to overcome any lines or improvements, even if they have only existed since 2006....

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Unrecorded Plat TTT

So, what's the problem? Lots on map, and metes and bounds agree. If you're thinking of holding either or both over monuments found that have an agre...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary Fence Clearing

If you choose to own land in the U.S., and many other democracies, you impliedly consent to surveyors entering your land to ascertain boundaries. Som...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: USSC rules against NC Board of Dentistry

My first reaction is this is a good thing. Licensing boards have become part of the political process, rather than carrying out the laws created by t...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Need a scanner that will do up to 11 x 17

I went with hp7612 for about 180 bucks. Will take 13x19 sheets on the flatbed. I need to replace my plotter but putting it off, so wanted a true wid...

12 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: What is it?

Seems like it should be color coded if it has to do with any type of utility, which it appears it must. Anything colored inside the perforations that...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: OLD ALTA: TO GIVE OR NOT TO GIVE?

Stamping or writing "courtesy copy" on it alone is not enough. You need them to sign a document acknowledging it is out of date, and you are not rene...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Well, the "New GPS" bug has bit me

It's true that you can raise up the pole maybe a bit easier with a separate data collector, but you can still do it with the LS. I have had the pole ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: SurvNet won't launch? - Carlson Survey 2015 OEM

I have it running but can't get it to accept an OPUS-RS file. Is there only one part of the file that I should be using, or is it the whole thing? I...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: $27,000,000 vs $790,000 for title policy coverage

So, the survey is worth about $26,000,000. And I thought my fees were high enough and others were lowballers:-O

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Abandonment - Highway § 205

The issue is fact based and has been litigated in the past with differing results. The barricade is not conclusive, nor is mere non-maintenance. The...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Question on requirements for NY State FS exam

I have not reviewed the requirements for this post, but in the past the only way to take the FS in NY before meeting the full 8 year requirement, was ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: (odd) courses in old deeds

Yes, and even later deeds might contain compass points if near areas where mariners would be common. I give one to students just to expose them to it...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Irrevocable License case

Sounds as if they used the whole of it as their own (even if small parts were not utilized), and the court would have granted title to all of it. But...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Plat vs Legal Case Law?

Yes, but only if it's called for in the description and the map is recorded. That doesn't mean the map will automatically control though, as others h...

12 years ago
Page 46 / 97