AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
duane-frymire
duane-frymire
@duane-frymire
Member Founder
Joined: July 2, 2010 5:21 am
Last seen: August 5, 2026 9:00 am
Topics: 17 / Replies: 1907
Reply
RE: Vehicle charge out rate...

Cost of vehicle and operating expenses is in overhead to be replaced every 5 years. This goes toward a minimum hourly rate whether fees are fixed or h...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Another case for the Law Nerds...

That's one way to look at it. I think the early records, and ability to reconstruct those, of the road location played the largest part. Not 1870's ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Law Nerds

The more I look at it, the more it looks like it might take a textbook to discuss it:) Maybe a series of articles. The reason I came across it was I...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: RTK is useful, but it will lie to you.

Does it break when you sit on it, like some of the pretty stuff:-S

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Law Nerds

Yeah, acreages are always part of the analysis and can be the tipping factor when the boundary is balanced on conflicting evidence. Dave Ingram poste...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Law Nerds

The Judge distinguished the prevailing surveyor from the others. The Prevailing surveyor (and title examiner) merely reviewed the work of others, cou...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: I've never seen anything this far off...

Washington used to be a "state of mind State", not sure now. Basic difference is that in States where you need to know you're taking someone else's p...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Law Nerds

I venture to guess, the best RTK in the world would not have helped the three "actual surveyors". I didn't post it for that reason, but c'mon man; is...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Javad report from a BLM employee

How useless. ALTA specs. require hot cocoa.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Javad report from a BLM employee

Mine actually digs up the monument for me:-P

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Law Nerds

The point is it depends on how you look at it, and either way it doesn't matter in many (not all) situations.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Law Nerds

"...the common source of parties's titles and the sequence and descriptions in the conveyances out of that common grantor appear not to have been disc...

12 years ago
Topic
12 years ago
Replies: 15
Views: 838
Reply
RE: Javad report from a BLM employee

The Best things about JAVAD are also potentially the Worst things, but I like the company model and hope it succeeds. What I mean is that much of the...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: ALONG vs ON

To me ON refers to a point, ALONG to a line. Verb v. adverb? Don't remember all the grammatic rules but along just sounds better to me. "Coincident...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Employee working on the side.

And this is part of our problem:good:

12 years ago
Reply
RE: To capitalize or not?

SE of the north Quarter Corner?

12 years ago
Reply
RE: To capitalize or not?

I agree. "East Boundary" is a thing; "eastern or easterly Boundary" is a description of a thing.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: One for 'Fornia viewers

"it is well settled that grants made under Mexican sovereignty are to be construed according to the laws then in effect, both the principles of Spanis...

12 years ago
Page 47 / 97