AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
duane-frymire
duane-frymire
@duane-frymire
Member Founder
Joined: July 2, 2010 5:21 am
Last seen: August 5, 2026 9:00 am
Topics: 17 / Replies: 1907
Reply
RE: Landscape edging establishes boundary

linebender, post: 349708, member: 449 wrote: Court rejects fence All acquiesced areas don't ripen into a new boundary location. It depends on facts an...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Landscape edging establishes boundary

Tom Adams, post: 349668, member: 7285 wrote: So you would make better allowances for the rich guy that can afford expensive landscaping than some guy ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Landscape edging establishes boundary

Brian Allen, post: 349545, member: 1333 wrote: Duane, after reading Chapter 650 as you provided, I would have to respectfully disagree with parts of y...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Landscape edging establishes boundary

linebender, post: 349416, member: 449 wrote: Here is Iowa code 650. Seems like in Iowa retracement surveying has been made irrelevant. A landowner ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Deed vs Occupation

Michael W, post: 348417, member: 381 wrote: Hello from a first time poster but a long time lurker. I wanted to get an opinion on how you all would res...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Deed Interpretation

Dan Dunn, post: 348131, member: 911 wrote: This is a good example of knowing the local definition of a word. When I read Duane's post I didn't see an...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Deed Interpretation

Dave Karoly, post: 348264, member: 94 wrote: Is the Four Corners Doctrine the same as the Parol Evidence Rule? The California Parol Evidence Rule runs...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Deed Interpretation

Dave Karoly, post: 348124, member: 94 wrote: Oops-there are 25 total patent corners possible, 8 were set (four section corners and four exterior quart...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Deed Interpretation

Dave Karoly, post: 348068, member: 94 wrote: The case involves a parcel on Mission Bay. I suspect they are talking about eastern San Francisco just n...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Deed Interpretation

Dave Karoly, post: 347366, member: 94 wrote: Walsh v. Hill, 38 Cal. 481, 487 (1869): ‰ÛÏIn conclusion, upon this branch of the case we deem it proper ...

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 19
Views: 1938
Reply
RE: Need some opinions

paden cash, post: 347079, member: 20 wrote: I'm sure the easement came first. I'm sure they meant for the waterline to fit the easement, but the easem...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Why is it for the courts to decide?

MightyMoe, post: 346973, member: 700 wrote: And sometimes a fence is just a fence to keep cows in pastures, and like the recent famous local case, the...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Why is it for the courts to decide?

MightyMoe, post: 346789, member: 700 wrote: Lets look at the real world: I just finished a survey of two properties that needed to rearrange their com...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Why is it for the courts to decide?

Jim in AZ, post: 346815, member: 249 wrote: I think that goes without saying - you can't very well teach that which you don't know... Absolutely. Wh...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: The Intent of the Deed

Tom Adams, post: 346652, member: 7285 wrote: That's a bit hard to swallow. If a legal description for a "taking" calls to or along a line, I would th...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: The Intent of the Deed

lmbrls, post: 345983, member: 6823 wrote: Can anyone cite a case to dealing with the original intent of the deed as it relates to the following descri...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Why is it for the courts to decide?

eapls2708, post: 346567, member: 589 wrote: For the vast majority of fact sets, boundary law is quite settled, so for most cases, the courts don't nee...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Why is it for the courts to decide?

Peter Ehlert, post: 346122, member: 60 wrote: absolutely not.I wrote in response to "If a professional can't communicate the legal and technical aspec...

11 years ago
Page 40 / 97