Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: August 5, 2026 9:00 am
Bushwhacker, post: 351291, member: 10727 wrote: The one thing I said which most everyone who responded seems to have missed is if your state has adopt...
Bushwhacker, post: 351291, member: 10727 wrote: The one thing I said which most everyone who responded seems to have missed is if your state has adopt...
Dave Karoly, post: 351228, member: 94 wrote: The problem is we are too tied in with the Engineering Profession to become a true quasi legal profession...
LRDay, post: 351220, member: 571 wrote: 4) There is an ancient fence corner (East-West-North) at the occupied Center of Section with wire running thro...
hillsidesurveyor, post: 351216, member: 7292 wrote: The case you referenced establishes the "40" line by midpoints and the center of section is locate...
DEREK G. GRAHAM OLS OLIP, post: 351178, member: 285 wrote: Thumbs up to this line of thought: IMVHO make it a "Head and Hands" education requirement ...
LRDay, post: 351210, member: 571 wrote: I'd suggest you research the states case law on boundary establishment. Whether by repose, acquiescence, relia...
I don't think that's what they're saying. In MN I would accept a center based on the best available evidence as the property line, even if some evide...
Rich., post: 351104, member: 10450 wrote: Here are the official requirements : Maps All maps filed in the Office of the Westchester County Clerk must...
RADAR, post: 350892, member: 413 wrote: Two things would work to kill the fish: first, milk is much more acidic than the water fish are used to (milk ...
Tom Adams, post: 350870, member: 7285 wrote: I have always had a hard time with where "extrinsic evidence" ends and field evidence begins. By the sam...
Tom Adams, post: 350696, member: 7285 wrote: The term "extrinsic evidence" and the texts that say you can only go to extrinsic evidence when there is ...
JBrinkworth, post: 350845, member: 6179 wrote: I am looking for good recommendations on online legal libraries. 1. Is Lexis the only library to 'shepa...
Allen Wrench, post: 350453, member: 6172 wrote: So the receiver and data collector are the same unit? Isn't that a pain when you are doing a topo and...
Holy Cow, post: 350084, member: 50 wrote: Another surveyor was kind enough to forward a photo to me today. Apparently this was one of many submitted ...
Gene Kooper, post: 350260, member: 9850 wrote: This October, I found a stone corner that is common to two lode mining claims. Looking down at the ston...
JBrinkworth, post: 349978, member: 6179 wrote: Directly related to the other thread on this topic... Joe Blow has title to the entire SE1/4 of a rural...
Bill93, post: 349795, member: 87 wrote: > they are just gardening so I tell them it looks nice and keep up the good work. Permission to landscape o...
LRDay, post: 349820, member: 571 wrote: "The California Courts have viewed reliance on old surveys with approval." That wouldn't work for me either, t...