Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: August 5, 2026 9:00 am
Kent McMillan, post: 371538, member: 3 wrote: In the vicinity of one of the corners of the senior tracts whose boundaries define the boundary of the r...
Nate The Surveyor, post: 371479, member: 291 wrote: STJ is passed away. So is James O Tallent (C&T) SJT had a party chief doing alot of his work t...
Nate The Surveyor, post: 371466, member: 291 wrote: Here is corner "D", as shown on my plat. It is a 1/2" Pinch Top Pipe And, here are the previous...
Nate The Surveyor, post: 371344, member: 291 wrote: Here is bk 2, Pg 158 LMAO... I'm accepting the "point" in the legend and rotating all on that.
Nate The Surveyor, post: 371026, member: 291 wrote: This is an interesting survey. What you can see in this first pic, is a 5/8" rebar, and the Java...
ppm, post: 370938, member: 6808 wrote: Working on an existing building and parking lot site. Have done a bunch of surveying services on this. The site...
Jerry Fallon, post: 370162, member: 11650 wrote: Thanks everyone, I knew it was risky to post this on a surveyors forum. I do know for a fact that P...
zac stanton, post: 369427, member: 11630 wrote: Hi,I just got an old fashioned peerless lufkin engineers tape 200' long. I am new school, so I am not ...
Larry Scott, post: 369553, member: 8766 wrote: Fully suspended or flat?You can pull too much. A chain has a correct tension, not 'can never pull too h...
Nate The Surveyor, post: 369484, member: 291 wrote: It would be a simple graph chart, showing, the times of day when things are poor. Showing the spik...
James Fleming, post: 369491, member: 136 wrote: The deflection angle is half of the delta in the colonial states 😀 I think geometry is the same in ...
Nate The Surveyor, post: 369479, member: 291 wrote: Another factor, that can contribute is the satellite configuration. If the sats are in poor config...
zac stanton, post: 369427, member: 11630 wrote: Hi,I just got an old fashioned peerless lufkin engineers tape 200' long. I am new school, so I am not ...
Randy Rhodes, post: 369246, member: 10669 wrote: Ok check it out. under light canopy ( no leave minimal overhead limbs. ) We located several point al...
algallop, post: 368370, member: 8394 wrote: My boss, a licensed surveyor for many years, taught me that in order to get accurate vertical readings whi...
MightyMoe, post: 368456, member: 700 wrote: If you're using a Base/Rover setup then you don't do anything, set up on your elevation point and go. The ...
Jim Frame, post: 368043, member: 10 wrote: It's a fair question: where do you find the line between advertising and information useful to the communi...
Adam, post: 368016, member: 8900 wrote: The Triumph LS can track those two constellations Mark. The Base/rover setup is priced at $19990 with the Triu...
John, post: 367603, member: 791 wrote: [sarcasm]That's simple.... the person isn't as dead if clobbered over the head with a baseball bat rather than ...
Joel S, post: 367418, member: 380 wrote: I wonder how long before items like baseball bats and axes are put in the same category? Any New Yorkers have...