AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
duane-frymire
duane-frymire
@duane-frymire
Member Founder
Joined: July 2, 2010 5:21 am
Last seen: August 5, 2026 9:00 am
Topics: 17 / Replies: 1907
Reply
RE: Have a query or 3 on your title insurance that requires quick feedback...

Richard, post: 376698, member: 833 wrote: 9:50 pm. As much as I'd love a cappuccino right now , sleep deprivation is not an option I need right now.Th...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Which "school of thought" do you side with?

paden cash, post: 374901, member: 20 wrote: Yes, I read weird stuff. But it keeps me balanced. This evening I happened onto this and it got me think...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: My First Ring Ring

Neil Grande, post: 374326, member: 8175 wrote: Me: Titan Surveying Middle age woman: HOW MUCH DO YOU CHARGE AN HOUR!!!! Me: hmmm good morning. Where...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Are property owners angrier than usual?

astrodanco, post: 374325, member: 7558 wrote: I think most of the opinions expressed here are complete and utter hogwash and say more about the indivi...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Are property owners angrier than usual?

Dave Karoly, post: 374175, member: 94 wrote: People are barely surviving, leading stressful lives caused by 30 years of neoliberal policies pushed by ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: How temperature affects EDM measurements

rfc, post: 316364, member: 8882 wrote: On a recent outing, I set the temperature and pressure on the gun to what it was in the am (about 45 degrees F)...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Where would this boundary be in your state?

Jon Payne, post: 373557, member: 312 wrote: It's amazing how two people can read the same book and have completely different views of what the author ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Where would this boundary be in your state?

roger_LS, post: 373556, member: 11550 wrote: DuaneWould you recommend a Line of Agreement in this type of situation? Absolutely. If there is ambigui...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Where would this boundary be in your state?

LRDay, post: 373512, member: 571 wrote: This is a dumb statute. Put in there by some confused title folks and surveyors. It's basically a boundary l...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Where would this boundary be in your state?

Brian Allen, post: 373497, member: 1333 wrote: Calm down, I wasn't "lecturing" anybody. Here it is, if this is what you were referring to (please not...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Where would this boundary be in your state?

Brian Allen, post: 373476, member: 1333 wrote: Maybe Leon can weight in here, but I believe (I don't have time right now to look it up in the code), i...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Where would this boundary be in your state?

Brian Allen, post: 373467, member: 1333 wrote: I know of no state where the surveyors opinion is anything but an opinion. In today's litigious society...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Where would this boundary be in your state?

Brian Allen, post: 373464, member: 1333 wrote: I don't understand what you are saying here. Are you saying that acquiescence is a conveyance of land?...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Where would this boundary be in your state?

LRDay, post: 373392, member: 571 wrote: If the facts of the original location by the parties were called into question then the fence line in this sit...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Where would this boundary be in your state?

LRDay, post: 373193, member: 571 wrote: Working on a parcel split survey. To my north is a subdivision from 1990. In interviewing the original landown...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Merger Doctrine

eapls2708, post: 372621, member: 589 wrote: It's possible that some communities believe that they have the authority to do that, but they don't. The ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Merger Doctrine

not my real name, post: 372465, member: 8199 wrote: A client owns two adjacent lots shown on the XXX Subdivision Plan. The client's deed describes the...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson & Starnet Misclosure Calculation

D Stallings, post: 372385, member: 11711 wrote: Survnet appears to be displaying closure after an angle adjustment. If I remember correctly Survnet di...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson & Starnet Misclosure Calculation

sireath, post: 372374, member: 9370 wrote: Hi guys, I am used to using Starnet for my adjustments. Recently I am required by the project to show miscl...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Javad

SirveyorBill, post: 371961, member: 199 wrote: Thanks Shawn,I have been following you and JD since the Promark2 days and was very impressed with (alon...

10 years ago
Page 34 / 97