AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
duane-frymire
duane-frymire
@duane-frymire
Member Founder
Joined: July 2, 2010 5:21 am
Last seen: August 5, 2026 9:00 am
Topics: 17 / Replies: 1907
Reply
RE: Records and Ethics

Dave Karoly, post: 382365, member: 94 wrote: What about the case where the adjoiner is not aware a Survey occurred? That would fall under the second ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: 3 Surveyors and Another Guy

Mark Mayer, post: 380138, member: 424 wrote: The problem with identifying Washington, Jefferson, and Lincoln as examples of surveyors is that in each ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Records and Ethics

dmyhill, post: 381112, member: 1137 wrote: IMHO, the key is that we are not advocates for our clients regarding boundary determination, facts, and rec...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Bent 3/8" Rebar

Shawn Billings, post: 381066, member: 6521 wrote: I've seen this a few times over the years, mostly with 3/8" rebar. You start digging and find the to...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Javad Question

It has a lot of analysis tools for working in canopy. You can set it up so it will never get a solution, or so it will always (almost) get a solution...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Fences and Boundaries...

Dave Karoly, post: 380445, member: 94 wrote: In Saunders v. Polich, 250 Cal.App.2d 136 (1967), 58 Cal.Rptr. 198, the Appellate Court didn't like eithe...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Records and Ethics

A Harris, post: 380493, member: 81 wrote: I understand your point of view. I am only establishing the fact that we never work for one client's interes...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Records and Ethics

eapls2708, post: 380475, member: 589 wrote: OK, let me clarify as I wasn't clear. If the party who commissioned the survey installs a fence or places...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Records and Ethics

aliquot, post: 380436, member: 2486 wrote: In my opinion not recording is a major blemish on our profession. How can we hold our heads high and claim ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Records and Ethics

A Harris, post: 380371, member: 81 wrote: You should read your state BOR requirements regarding the purpose and duties as a licensed surveyor, it may ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Records and Ethics

Mark Mayer, post: 380366, member: 424 wrote: You have misunderstood what I was saying. Could be, I apologize if so.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Records and Ethics

eapls2708, post: 380365, member: 589 wrote: Failure to commission a competing survey does not automatically result in acquiescence to the survey your ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Records and Ethics

chuckh_02, post: 380130, member: 6258 wrote: So I'm wondering about everyone's take on survey records and the sharing of same in certain cases.1) the ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Records and Ethics

Mark Mayer, post: 380144, member: 424 wrote: Surveyors work for the public. Every time you run a boundary you are running the boundary of at least 2 ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Jacob Robert Barton

Roadhand, post: 379214, member: 61 wrote: My 21 yr old son Jacob lost a short battle with cancer on the 16th. This came out of nowhere and my family i...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: HalfMoon Education

base9geodesy, post: 378758, member: 7189 wrote: Has anyone had any dealings with HalfMoon Education -- halfmoonseminars.org? Supposedly they offer se...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: This is for a class.

GeeOddMike, post: 378007, member: 677 wrote: FWIW, As this is intended as a learning experience, perhaps the instructor intends to prompt questions ra...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Best Fonts for Maximum Profits

Shawn Billings, post: 377957, member: 6521 wrote: The only way I could get away with an order matrix like this is because I don't have my personal nam...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Have a query or 3 on your title insurance that requires quick feedback...

Peter Ehlert, post: 376709, member: 60 wrote: PS:Duane Frymire is a true expert, I am a country boy.He works in the East, quickie surveys are often pe...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Island description

FLS, post: 376703, member: 647 wrote: I think I'm going to give a approximate tie from a reference point on main land to the shoreline of island. Then...

10 years ago
Page 33 / 97