AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
drilldo
drilldo
@drilldo
Free
Joined: April 5, 2014 11:45 am
Last seen: July 7, 2026 6:14 am
Topics: 60 / Replies: 267
Reply
RE: R8 internal radio range

Thanks guys. I think it should work fine for him. I do have some external antennas if needed. Went over yesterday and set up his base on a welded 5/8 ...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 13
Views: 2716
Reply
RE: Why get a survey

My brother in law lives in a house that was inherited by his parents from his grandparents who are deceased. House was built in the 50ƒ??s. His parent...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: TDL450 as repeater

Thanks.?ÿ I can't use my base receiver (R10) as it has no internal radio. I bought it from a guy who specifically ordered it without a radio as he onl...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 933
Reply
RE: Base station ufh radios

You would likely want separate cables anyway. The antenna cables I use with my base radios are longer. I have a 6' one I use for small jobs when the a...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Technician pay

Wages are so location specific. What is great in one part of the country is horrible in another. Do some research in your area and find going rates. A...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Base station ufh radios

Sure you can. You just need a SMA connector on the antenna cable instead of a TNC.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Base station ufh radios

Antenna height is everything. We have a 30ƒ?? tall mast we put our base antenna on. It makes a huge difference.The rubber duck antennas on the rover d...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Supplies and best prices

For things in bulk forestry suppliers is hard to beat. We often order 20,000 pin flags at a time from them and I havenƒ??t found a better price in tho...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Carry A Handgun?

We were doing a big project ten years ago on a large ranch near Laredo by the border. When we got there the landowner asked us if we had guns and we ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Anyone using this R10 case?

Lee D, post: 454438, member: 7971 wrote: Is that a Trimble case or third party? I've never seen it. It is a pelican brand just like the trimble ones ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Anyone using this R10 case?

Andy Nold, post: 454373, member: 7 wrote: I spent a decade in Pecos one year.A day there feels like a decade. We go there 10-15 days a month. But hey ...

9 years ago
Page 3 / 17