AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
drilldo
drilldo
@drilldo
Free
Joined: April 5, 2014 11:45 am
Last seen: July 7, 2026 6:14 am
Topics: 60 / Replies: 267
Topic
Reply
RE: How do you deal with the heat?

It has been over 100 here pretty much every day for the past month and we have been in the field 27 of the last 33 days.We have had many days over 105...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Timble R10 needs frequent tilt calibration

We don't use a bipod. Our work doesn't have to be that precise. Without bracing it is impossible to hold the rover rod still enough for the calibratio...

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 1017
Topic
7 years ago
Replies: 27
Views: 1742
Reply
RE: OPUS down - need help with height using RTX

Thanks. Yes I think the RTX OPUS comparison is good. I just was having problems converting ellipsoidal heights to elevations.?ÿ OPUS was back up again...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: OPUS down - need help with height using RTX

It does and I have it loaded but I am not sure how to manually convert heights like that. I think it uses the good model for its internal calculations...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: OPUS down - need help with height using RTX

Yes I saw OPUS was back up. I just submitted the files. Have not got them back yet.?ÿ I don't have TBC. I do pretty much everything in the data collec...

8 years ago
Reply
Topic
Replies: 16
Views: 2107
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 1320
Reply
RE: Coordinates of base point in job differ from broadcast coordinates - Trimble

Posted by: MightyMoe The basis is what created the stakeout points. This is why site control is important. Why have a 16' HI on a shed roof? What are ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Coordinates of base point in job differ from broadcast coordinates - Trimble

After I had the opus solution I created a brand new job and imported the base coordinates as a csv.?ÿ

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Coordinates of base point in job differ from broadcast coordinates - Trimble

I agree about where to measure and being careful but screwing that up wouldn't cause the message I am getting.?ÿ I start the base and it starts normal...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Coordinates of base point in job differ from broadcast coordinates - Trimble

So I guess a possible solution or thing to try is to set my antenna height to zero on the data collector and add 15.917 feet to the OPUS solution elev...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Coordinates of base point in job differ from broadcast coordinates - Trimble

The base is 4.8514 meters ARP. I enter it into the data collector as 191 inches which it displays as 15.917 sft Interestingly this .8514 meters is 2.7...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Coordinates of base point in job differ from broadcast coordinates - Trimble

Thanks for the replies. I never thought of using a 0 (or near 0) ARP. That would make things slick.?ÿ I did the feet to meters conversions and don't s...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: SITE LOCALIZATION

Exactly as Lee said. Then go measure your control point and then select site calibration. Done it thousands of times.

9 years ago
Page 2 / 17