AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
detritalgeo
detritalgeo
@detritalgeo
Free
Joined: January 14, 2014 11:38 am
Topics: 5 / Replies: 57
Reply
RE: DJI Phantom 4RTK

Over on the Emlid forum there are a few people who have started to test out the ASHOT and TEOKIT as an RTK surveying kit add-on to the P4Pro. I think ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Emlid Launches REACH RS2 Multi-Band RTK GNSS Receiver with Centimeter Precision

Finally received my dual reciever.. Haven't had time to evaluate yet. ?ÿ ?ÿ

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Emlid Launches REACH RS2 Multi-Band RTK GNSS Receiver with Centimeter Precision

In Canada, I believe 430-470 MHz. must be licensed where as the split-spectrum 900 MHz is license free?

7 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: Hemishphere GNSS and Carlson users beware!

I now also see that Hemisphere has published an urgent notice all over their website. They even have a direct download for the last version to suppor...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Hemishphere GNSS and Carlson users beware!

OK, wow. That is amazing that they are forcing users to buy their branded version.. No wonder the dealer list for hemisphere gear has shrunk significa...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Hemishphere GNSS and Carlson users beware!

Hi, I have been using Hemisphere relievers for some time (R330, S320, S321) and find great value there. Do you mean there is no support at all as in t...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: 18650 batteris Lithium

0V lithium ion cells may be that way for a good reason. They may have had an internal issue that tripped I CID vent. Or they may be old and have devel...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: 18650 batteris Lithium

0V lithium ion cells may be that way for a good reason. They may have had an internal issue that tripped I CID vent. Or they may be old and have devel...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble R8 GNSS Battery Source

The official Trimble 7.4V batteries are likey made with genuine quality brand name lithium ion 18650 cells (Samsung, Panasonic, Lg or Sony..) and a qu...

9 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Forum for Hemisphere GNSS?

Hi, I have used Hemisphere gear since 2013. I had the S320 system previously, now I have the S321 and a few R330's. What were you looking for? ?ÿ ?ÿ

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble

Indeed, for the cost of one cable I have a very nice micro-soldering station, assortment or cable and numerous spare Lemo connectors.As a one-man band...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: trimble r8 model 2

I am not sure if this will help, but I have had the same thing happen with an R8M2 or R8M3 broadcasting to some GIS gear running an XDL rover. In my c...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Want to buy TSC2/Ranger Power Module

Greg Lundquist, post: 433219, member: 12587 wrote: How much? Hi, unfortunately it has sold locally since that post.Cheers,

9 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Problems with Trimble 5800 data transfer.

to start make sure the connection profile is selecting the correct serial com port and is set to the correct baud rate.The make a new profile and test...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 1171
Reply
RE: L5 and Galileo

Lee D, post: 431248, member: 7971 wrote: Are any of you actively using L5 and / or Galileo in your day to day RTK work? If so, are you seeing a notice...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble R10 vs Topcon Hiper HR vs Geomax Zenith35 Pro

Jim Frame, post: 427903, member: 10 wrote: On the contrary, any manufacturer can claim that. Hemisphere / Carlson (S321 / BRx6) claim the reliability...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: TSCE questions

If you record all licence details about the Survey Controller software, you could re-install the OS to bring active-sync back.Only recommend if you ar...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble 5700 with computer as logger

Yes, trimble wants $500 USD to allow the user to install firmware released at the turn of the millennium. Has been discussed previously about how trim...

9 years ago
Page 1 / 4