AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
David Bowden
David Bowden
@david-bowden
Free
Joined: July 3, 2010 8:21 am
Last seen: September 20, 2026 7:14 am
Topics: 10 / Replies: 23
Reply
RE: Client using the ALTANSPS brand to create own set of Standards

I had to laugh when the client says..."but all the other surveyors do it"

3 years ago
Reply
RE: I’m obsolete

We don't use Tripods anmymore...we don't even have to bubble up the GPS...our poles collapse and extend to the bottom to hit the ground instead of rea...

3 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 1029
Reply
RE: Faro Laser Scanners

The model I was shown had built in GPS|GNSS I'm just wondering how difficult is the post processing for topo's or as-builts

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 1345
Reply
RE: Texas surveyors for question

Should have placed a lien on the property...that would have blocked the sale until you got paid.

11 years ago
Topic
11 years ago
Replies: 10
Views: 1148
Reply
RE: Well, I used to be a surveyor...

I used to be a piano player in a...........houseMom was so proud!

11 years ago
Reply
RE: What's the best eraser for ink on mylar

Thanks guysThe eraser shield I have...30 years old...but still have.Yes, one of the first things I tried was turning the mylar over...just in caseCoul...

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 24
Views: 3534
Reply
RE: 21 Business Rules for Surveyors

Excuse me, I was taught there are only 10 rules.Rule #1....You are a professional, so charge for all the work you do.Rule #2....You are a professional...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson 2013 install problem

Tried that and got the same result...but thanks for your input

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 947
Reply
RE: Ring Ring Monday

Just curiousAfter reading the responses...I'm curiousAm I the only surveyor that copyrights his work?

14 years ago
Reply
RE: No More Monday Surveys

Thank God...I did my Monday survey on Sunday so I could finish it on Monday.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: What field is most lacking?

IPAD or similar tablet with real time DC running directly into Acad/Surveying programis that too much to ask for?

14 years ago
Page 1 / 2