AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
dave-lindell
dave-lindell
@dave-lindell
Free
Joined: July 1, 2010 5:41 pm
Last seen: January 20, 2026 5:20 pm
Topics: 144 / Replies: 1540
Reply
RE: Architects!

don't get me started...My D.I.L. is the same way. So, did they? And....did you?

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Semi Lost Parcels

My father-in-law bought a 10 acre lot in the desert when my newly minted brother-in-law (his newly minted son-in-law) was just getting started in real...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Looking for a Tripod for 1952 K&E Level

I have a stiff-legged tripod right here in Pasadena.It's yours if you come and get it.

12 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: So this happened...

I was really disappointed when I went to set my first property corner:there was one already there!

12 years ago
Reply
Forum
Reply
RE: Begginer-amateur's problem

If you really could tie your property corners by coordinates on a City-/County-/State-wide system you might want to try the following:Go to profsurv.c...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Short and Sweet

> How many older surveyors do you know [who] abandoned ship during the birth of the development of modern day survey grade GPS,> [who] choose to...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: OK, what apps are available for ipads ipods, and such?

I got a slide rule app for my cell phone in case the battery dies.;-)

13 years ago
Reply
RE: mechanical pencils

Eraser??? You're not allowed to erase!!!

13 years ago
Reply
RE: TDS

Did you type in the "alpha-alpha-TDS48" after swapping the cards?

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Very Interesting Client

My dad used to tell stories about the immigrant children who came into his hometown, Ashtabula Harbor, Ohio.The Yonson brothers (or whoever) would ent...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: New TV Commercial > US Army Surveyors

Peak, piqueBut only if they get a peek at it.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Promark 2

I have five.

13 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Pro Mark 2 GPS

If not, I have five units that were for sale but the supposed buyer never came through with a check.

13 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Carlson CA State Plane

Zone VII (Los Angeles County by its loathsome) is now part of Zone V.Might as well be part of Mars for your purposes.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Schonstedt repair

I sent mine to Atlas, too.If they had painted it I would have thought they sent me a new one because it looked and worked so good.

13 years ago
Page 70 / 85