AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
dave-lindell
dave-lindell
@dave-lindell
Free
Joined: July 1, 2010 5:41 pm
Last seen: January 20, 2026 5:20 pm
Topics: 144 / Replies: 1540
Reply
RE: Are Prism Constants always negative?

" Because the light goes faster through the glass, than through the air."Things must be really different in Arkansas.In most of the world the light be...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Road Construction

"...Gradient Advisement System..."Love it!I'm going to start calling my stakes that.(Reminds me of the straws I pick up at Starbucks to blow the drill...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Alternatives to mag nail / hub

But now you don't have an excuse to drink beer!

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Does this trouble you?

helped stake a sundial once..I always thought the latitude was needed to make the gnomen angle.And the gnomen is always installed north-south so local...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Can an Attorney Threaten You With Non-Payment?

"Lying is a no no in our profession, but maybe not his."

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Merging two open traverses

I will hazard an educated guess that the error is in the angle at point 1.The 141°05'10" should be 141°50'10". Your interior angles then add up real ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Data Collector Ranger vs FC2600 vs Carlson Surveyor Plus

My new Ranger came with a pack of plastic overlays for the screen.They are like the window sticker you get when you get an oil change.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Establishing North with Polaris

John Hamilton really answered your question with his suggestion to observe Polaris at elongation.The star appears to move vertical for about 10 minute...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Looking for syntax

..."attached hereto and made a part hereof."

12 years ago
Reply
RE: What did they mean by that?

I think they mean a survey would be more "precise".

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Dyslexia

I thought you were going to mention the dyslectic insomniac atheist who laid awake nights wondering if there really was a dog.

12 years ago
Page 69 / 85