AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
dave-lindell
dave-lindell
@dave-lindell
Free
Joined: July 1, 2010 5:41 pm
Last seen: January 20, 2026 5:20 pm
Topics: 144 / Replies: 1540
Reply
RE: Signing On

Loyal, could that have been The Shawshank Redemption?

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Tape Survey

Not "meaningless" to somebody! I think I would call that "quick and dirty". It could even be correct, but will ever know without some sort of check.

11 years ago
Topic
11 years ago
Replies: 0
Views: 825
Reply
RE: Help Survey Pro-Dictionary?

garbagge59, post: 361096, member: 11396 wrote: Holy crap, I found it! It's a Ranger setting, not a survey pro setting. I found it in Start > Sett...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: invoices

To remind myself who owes me money I keep a PDF copy on my desktop. There's not too many, after all. I resend a copy of the PDF with a note that "I f...

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 895
Reply
RE: Crossword Puzzle Puzzler

Do you know what happened to the guy who invented cross word puzzles?.........He's now 6 down and 3 across.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Statement by designer explains a lot...

This reminds me of the country that wanted to switch from driving on the left to driving on the right. One suggestion was to have the trucks do it fir...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Solar Observation Method comparison

Just remember you only get two chances to look directly at the sun through a transit. Once with each eye.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: What would you do?

"I'll buy lunch at one of them fancy EYE-talian places" What do you order there? A SEE-sar salad?

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Sometimes it is the little lessons

That would have been Paul Plutae who had a heart attack last year. He was probably one of the most thorough surveyors I ever knew.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Double run leveling accuracy

When running double simultaneous First Order leveling there is very little chance of blunder if all prodedures are followed.The instrument isn't moved...

11 years ago
Page 62 / 85