AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
dave-lindell
dave-lindell
@dave-lindell
Free
Joined: July 1, 2010 5:41 pm
Last seen: January 20, 2026 5:20 pm
Topics: 144 / Replies: 1540
Reply
RE: Help a frustrated amateur with eliminating unidentified measurement error

Nikon instruments take "30" as the reflector constant, not -30.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Grate Top Inlets

So, what's the deepest manhole you've ever encountered?

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Crazy Stories you Want to Share

Do I dare tell about the middle aged women in line in front of me at the grocery store?The clerk noticed her selection: head of lettuce, non-fat milk,...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Crazy Stories you Want to Share

Many years ago I was hired to verify the location of a house being built next door to the clients vacant property.It was within a new subdivision and ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Anybody missing a tablet press?

It looks like the lower portion of the encanabulator.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Detection and rejection of outliers

Scott: page 13, Kissam's Surveying for Civil Engineers

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Vertical Curve Through Fixed Elevation

Go to profsurv.com Problem Corner #8 for a similar problem.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Greets all ...

Isn't that the Pithy Gorgeous Theorem?

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Greets all ...

Theiyr're's a bazillion zeroes in a kajillion.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: PDF Audit!

I lived in a town that had a volunteet fire department.They didn't get paid either, but they got to keep all the charcoal they could salvage.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: PRECISION tilting levels

So, do you have one for sale? I have a Wild N-3 precise tilting level I haven't used for a while.It also has the erecting eyepiece.The Invar rods are ...

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 1051
Reply
RE: Quick, you have three minutes only...

Your circle and square don't fit into the big square.

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 12
Views: 651
Reply
RE: Because it wouldn't be legal

I had a brother-in-law (now deceased) whom everyone called by just his last name.He was Hawaiian so I thought his first and last name were the same, l...

11 years ago
Page 63 / 85