AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
dave-lindell
dave-lindell
@dave-lindell
Free
Joined: July 1, 2010 5:41 pm
Last seen: January 20, 2026 5:20 pm
Topics: 144 / Replies: 1540
Reply
RE: Reticles

You might try spelling it right: reticule

10 years ago
Reply
RE: This could make or break your weekend....face plant an S6

The boss e-mailed: "When you get in today you're fired! And be careful putting the equipment away."

10 years ago
Topic
10 years ago
Replies: 3
Views: 946
Reply
RE: Survey with $75 of equipment. What would you choose?

I once did a boundary survey for a civil engineer who did his own topo. He had no clue how to do a boundary survey.He mounted a 10-inch full circle p...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: 27" monitor

Brad Ott, post: 377843, member: 197 wrote: Thanks fellas. Really I am hoping for a make and model number that you all are using and are happy with. ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey equipment Prices

And to think I turned down an offer to buy a T-4 for $2500 twenty years ago!

10 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Retracing an unrecorded survey

I'll bet there are a lot of found points only 0.49 feet out of position (no matter where they are).

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Discussion on naming a surveying business

And then there's my motto: "We're not very good, but at least we're slow!"

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Discussion on naming a surveying business

To paraphrase an insurance company in Burbank: "When you see me, don't think of [surveying], but when you think of [surveying], see me."

10 years ago
Reply
RE: How many of you

I tell most contractors "Every set of plans I get is worse than the last one...Yours are just the latest." If I can't stake it from the plans, I refus...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Error in Survey?

Like Dave Karoly, I get 1.3 Ac., but that's to the centerline of the streets. The 50'å± strip on the lower end is another 0.33 Ac. As far as the scale...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: My First Ring Ring

Holy Cow, post: 374329, member: 50 wrote: What worries me is when you get a weird call like that and you give them an uncommonly high price and they s...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Barter For Services

Many years ago there was a "Wizard of ID" cartoon in which the king asked the painter, "How much to paint the castle?"The painter replied "100 cases o...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Retracing an unrecorded survey

Why isn't the 2002 survey recorded?

10 years ago
Page 61 / 85