AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
dave-lindell
dave-lindell
@dave-lindell
Free
Joined: July 1, 2010 5:41 pm
Last seen: January 20, 2026 5:20 pm
Topics: 144 / Replies: 1540
Reply
RE: Would this constitute land surveying?

I don't think he laid out a square. Sounds like a parallelogram to me.And it may not be 40 acres, depending on the angle at the northwest corner.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: 55 years ago today

Our survey chariot was that three door something-or-other of which you speak. And it was an ugly brown color.The back doors opened like refrigerator ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Property Line Width

å±15 cm in Singapore.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: 55 years ago today

Oops! 54 years ago today!

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 20
Views: 1198
Reply
RE: Handling inaccuracy and the positions of existing monuments

Since the criteria for "exactness" in Indonesia is plus or minus 15 cm I'm going to go there to survey.I won't have to use 3/4" brass tags with a nail...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Time to up my prices

I clicked on Nate's link and now I'm getting pop-ups for kitchen faucets all over my screen!

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Worst Enemy

I'm surer Marc Cheves would like to hear from any one who has a different opinion.He will even help you write an article.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Handling inaccuracy and the positions of existing monuments

A discrepancy of 15 cm is half a foot!Your comment about what instruments are used being related to accuracy is all wrong. That refers to precision.W...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Handling inaccuracy and the positions of existing monuments

[QUOTEThe statement has been made here before have 10 different surveys survey the same property and most likely you will get 10 different distances a...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Sometimes a plan comes together

We always referred to Coors as "teenage beer" because that was what the beginning drinkers used.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Pipeline Companies Win Key Battles in War for Eminent Domain Rights

My dad used to tell the story of a young guy who came into the plant where he worked and asked if there were any jobs available.My dad told him that a...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Colored pencils

I love working in colors. It makes complicated problems just jump off the page at me!

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Don't Rock the Rod!

"The rod needs to be perpendicular to the zenith..." Like horizontal?

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Business Name

Bruce Small, post: 389397, member: 1201 wrote: In the old days at Williams, Hatfield and Stoner I got a call from a pushy salesman who informed me tha...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: FS / L.S.I.T. Math help

mkennedy, post: 389189, member: 7183 wrote: Are there any community colleges around that have surveying classes? You would know most of the material, ...

10 years ago
Page 60 / 85