Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
dave-lindell
Free
Joined: July 1, 2010 5:41 pm
Last seen: January 20, 2026 5:20 pm
Last seen: January 20, 2026 5:20 pm
Follow
RE: Jan. 3, 2017
My forty-seven were one late notice and 46 bill payments.
10 years ago
Forum
RE: Important numbers
What could be more natural than 2.7182818284590452353602874...?
10 years ago
Forum
RE: Blunder of the Week
I made a mistake once.I thought I was wrong.;)
10 years ago
Forum
RE: Christmas bonuses
I don't get any bonuses. I work for a cheap !@#$%^&*Oh, wait, I'm self employed!
10 years ago
RE: Would this constitute land surveying?
tfdoubleyou, post: 397757, member: 12051 wrote: You were asked to measure 1,320 feet and spray a bit of paint on the ground. That doesn't sound like a...
10 years ago
Forum