AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
dave-lindell
dave-lindell
@dave-lindell
Free
Joined: July 1, 2010 5:41 pm
Last seen: January 20, 2026 5:20 pm
Topics: 144 / Replies: 1540
Reply
RE: uh oh, an Engineer signed up

Posted by: James Fleming An engineer, an architect, and an attorney walk into a surveyors message board....... The engineer said the walkway was too s...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Price This

An arm, a leg and all the tea in China.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon FC-48GX

Yes it was.?ÿ And thanks again. I've replied by snail mail. You're right about it being almost Survey Pro. One thing I found out while scouring the ne...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: January is Summer Down Under

88?øF in Pasadena, California today, with the rest of the week predicted to be about the same.?ÿ Just like I like it.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: CONTROL POINT WIPE OUT AWARDS

Posted by: Sergeant Schultz When I set mag nails in asphalt I like to use the 6 lb. hammer and finish with a couple of roundhouse swings to hide them ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Turn Angle Twice or Close the Horizon?

I disagree that addition is easier than subtraction.?ÿ It causes more errors. In fact it's TOO EASY and we all make our most mistakes adding. There is...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Construction Stake reading 101

Would C-1 and F+1 be better?

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Construction surveying

ALL construction staking is hourly: nothing goes according to plan there is always something or somebody on line or stacked in the way a lot of the st...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Construction Stake reading 101

I recently heard about a newbie contractor who built a curb return along six chords because he went straight from stake to stake, but he got the offse...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Central Valley California

That's an interesting "posted" date. If you're getting tomorrow's newspaper can I see the race results? ?ÿ Whoa!?ÿ My reply came up tomorrow, too. OK,...

9 years ago
Topic
9 years ago
Replies: 11
Views: 1302
Reply
RE: 1837 Missouri State Road Plat - Curious Text

"Do" is the same as ditto marks (as Warren says), but I see they have ditto marks at the end of each line which must refer to a previous unit (chains?...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Separating the wheat from the chaff

I, too, prepare well thought out and precise proposals, because we are required by law in California to have written contracts. I have been thanked fo...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: These guys were perfect

Posted by: JOHN NOLTON Dave Lindell; forget the old ones. Most can't spell or use correct terminology even when you show them. JUST put them out to pa...

9 years ago
Page 50 / 85