AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
dave-lindell
dave-lindell
@dave-lindell
Free
Joined: July 1, 2010 5:41 pm
Last seen: January 20, 2026 5:20 pm
Topics: 144 / Replies: 1540
Reply
RE: These guys were perfect

Posted by: JOHN NOLTON Loyal;?ÿ?ÿOutstanding post above. All young surveyors should read your post. ?ÿ JOHN NOLTON And a lot of old ones, too.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: These guys were perfect

These kind of narratives usually start out with "Once upon a time..."?ÿ and end with "...and they lived happily ever after."

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Map Terms

fd is usually "found" Cal might be an abbreviation for "calculated" I've never seen anything like 3a. 3t. 34p

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Need some advice

Just set a bigger, shinier, higher up beautiful point and everyone will of course accept it as the better position.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Best tool for calculating distance between two points over very different epochs?

JOHN NOLTON, post: 456519, member: 225 wrote: Tom there is a CORS site on Mt Wilson. WLSN MT WILSON CORS GRM ( Pid AI4478 ).Can you get 3 to 4 more r...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Area Calculations

How could you go wrong with width times length?

9 years ago
Reply
RE: That's a lot of recording fees

Los Angeles County Recorder usually records 2 million+ documents a year, about 8,000 a day.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Goals...

I'm working on my second million......I gave up on my first million.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Record Measurement Not matching Quandary

Larry Scott, post: 455293, member: 8766 wrote: Damn spell auto completeWasn't that the "encanabulator"?

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring Ring

While I was in the library last time some guy came in and shouted to the lady behind the desk, "I'D LIKE A HAMBURGER AND FRIES!"She said, "Sir, this i...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring Ring

I asked the librarian where the Self Help section was and she said, "Wouldn't that defeat the purpose if I told you?"

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Technician pay

Prevailing wage for Public Works projects here is $72.48/hour. For a rodman/chainman.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: 'Nother problem

Richard Imrie, post: 454294, member: 11256 wrote: 38An hour and a half from a third of the way around the world with the correct answer!

9 years ago
Reply
RE: 'Nother problem

JOHN NOLTON, post: 454312, member: 225 wrote: Question to Lindell; Your post has "Nother problem"Do you mean " Noether" as in Amalie "Emmy" Noether ?...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: 'Nother problem

Definitely not 80.

9 years ago
Topic
9 years ago
Replies: 45
Views: 1801
Page 51 / 85