AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Dale Yawn
Dale Yawn
@dale-yawn
Free
Joined: August 11, 2010 4:51 pm
Last seen: December 13, 2024 4:40 pm
Topics: 13 / Replies: 70
Reply
RE: Is it hot where you are, today?

I can only take off so many clothes until the law gets involved. Come on, October!

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson SurvPC

How about being able to read it in full sunlight? What kind of tablet? ?ÿ ?ÿ

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyors Hall of Fame

I was going to nominate myself as the inaugural "Hall Of Fame Surveyor", but as it just so happens, I'm up for the Nobel Prize for Surveying as well. ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Data Collectors ƒ?? Why?

The phone data collector would be a whole lot better if you could read it in the direct sunlight.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: The Next Big Thing

If you live in a state that has mandatory recording of plats, consider yourself lucky. I'm not going to offer an opinion about a national cadastre, bu...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Revisions to the Elevation Certificate

My wish is that the elevation boxes would not automatically default to the nearest one hundreth of a foot (0.01), particularly on the low/high ground ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Inserting a signature in a DWG

I do exactly what Harold and Mark Mayer do. Works great. Just remember never to send out a CAD file with the signature in it, and always PURGE the CAD...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey instruments

K&E Paragon Transit when I worked for the Georgia State Highway Department in 1973 staking out Interstate Highway 95 from Midway to the South Caro...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Handheld Distance Meter Recommendation

Richard,Thanks, I'm going to look into one of those.

9 years ago
Page 2 / 5