AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Dale Yawn
Dale Yawn
@dale-yawn
Free
Joined: August 11, 2010 4:51 pm
Last seen: December 13, 2024 4:40 pm
Topics: 13 / Replies: 70
Reply
RE: Lock The Rod Height In Carlson Data Collector?

Ladd, Thanks, that would be helpful. Bear in mind again that it would be used in a fixed-height rod situation like the GPS rover, but you would want ...

6 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: Carlson OEM Vs. Carlson Intellicad

Wow! Ladd Nelson, You are the man! These are some of the exact questions I wanted to ask. I truly appreciate your help.?ÿ Mark Silver, I really apprec...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson OEM Vs. Carlson Intellicad

Thanks for the responses. I have been a Carlson Survey OEM user since 1995, but don't consider myself an expert. I have used Carlson Survey on top of ...

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 18
Views: 3657
Reply
RE: Windows 10 Upgrade Questions

Again, Thanks to all. I was looking at the AutoCAD forums, and it appears that 2012 AutoCAD does not play well with Win 10. Some people said they got ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Windows 10 Upgrade Questions

As a follow-up, I plan to ask Carlson about the compatibility and the image questions. Their tech support is superb, but I just wanted some advice fro...

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 10
Views: 1112
Reply
RE: Larry Phipps

I met him at a SAMSOG seminar in Savannah. He was a fine gentleman in the truest sense of the word. He was what every human being should aspire to be....

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Things once said by surveyors

"good....good.....good..." rear chainman to head chainman to let him know the plumb bob was over the tack. I remember the old days.....

8 years ago
Reply
RE: How idiotic is this?

What real authority does the flood determination company have? I may be wrong, but I always thought that they were just an advisory to the bank, who m...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Water (Or Sweat) On A Carlson Surveyor 2 Screen

Thanks to all the replies. I changed it to the water setting, so we'll see how that works. The only other place hotter than Savannah is Augusta. It ma...

8 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: Make Surveying a one man job

I am a one-man shop, and I have been on the "wrong" side of 50 for 13 years now. I have a robotic total station, and a Network RTK system, and have be...

8 years ago
Page 1 / 5