AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Crashbox
Crashbox
@crashbox
Member
Joined: March 25, 2014 7:28 am
Last seen: September 25, 2026 10:03 am
Topics: 15 / Replies: 530
Reply
RE: Let's get those survey monuments described

"Found original GLO brass cap, 0.6 up, stamped 'SUITABLE FOR GPS OBS.'"

9 years ago
Reply
RE: WA state-specific exam.

Mike Marks, post: 450051, member: 1108 wrote: You're taking the test in a few months so maybe concentrate on Washington's Tidal land laws, brush up on...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: WA state-specific exam.

Norm Larson, post: 450049, member: 7899 wrote: [SNIP] Life is a journey and the true learning begins when you first have your license and feel that re...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Protection in the woods

John Putnam, post: 450046, member: 1188 wrote: Haven't drank and shot in decades now. Not to say I did not do that in my youth though.Same here. I've...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: WA state-specific exam.

thebionicman, post: 443370, member: 8136 wrote: The LSAW manual needs to be tabbed ahead of time. I added large tabs with meaningful titles. It heloed...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: WA state-specific exam.

Ya Know, there's a part of me that wishes I could edit or delete that last post, but it's there for the record. Such is life.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: WA state-specific exam.

Well, I'm studying for the next exam even though I haven't received my score yet. I know I made at least two very stupid errors due to overconfidence ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Let's get those survey monuments described

"CMFIC": Concrete Monument Found In Case.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Six finger, six finger, man alive......

The National Electrical Code (NEC) requires no more than six operations of the hand to de-energize a circuit breaker panelboard, including main and su...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: ALTA with cardinal /plat dimensions

Almost as bad as the Benson Syndicate rearing its ugly head again... over a century later.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Cardinal Directions, and avoiding diagonals, Abstractors, and Lawyers

Sounds like they were actually translated into CARNIVAL directions... ARRRGH-

9 years ago
Reply
RE: NGS Geodetic Leveling Class

A +1 on the digital levels- an order of magnitude easier to obtain outstanding results. However, they're NOT 100% correct all the time... all too easy...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: The cursed bridge at Malfunction Junction

OUCH. I don't know what else to say-

9 years ago
Reply
RE: How is every one getting field data from the field to the office

We still do ours the old-fashioned way by returning to the office, pulling the CF or SD card from the DC (Leica CS15 GPS) or dropping it in the cradle...

9 years ago
Page 10 / 28