AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
comerpepls
comerpepls
@comerpepls
Free
Joined: November 20, 2011 6:17 pm
Topics: 10 / Replies: 72
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 717
Reply
RE: Position Available - Louisville Army Corps of Engineers

Louisville Army Corps is looking for surveyors.?ÿ See attached brochure.?ÿ Depending on the applicant, they would be willing to hire in the GS 07-09 o...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Position Available - Louisville Army Corps of Engineers

@dmyhill ... well... I guess so.?ÿ I'm just the messenger. ?ÿ ?ÿ

5 years ago
Topic
Topic
Replies: 7
Views: 1000
Reply
RE: Help! My HP 41CX has finally bitten the dust

That looks interesting... will have to check it out.?ÿ Thanks! ?ÿ

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Help! My HP 41CX has finally bitten the dust

I have searched the Google and could not find that repair site!?ÿ I like to rely on recommendations from friends and associates, rather than just blin...

6 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: Let's play "outfit a survey business".

How about... employee? Benefits? Insurance? Cost of running the office? Mental costs? For a one man shoppe, actual surveying is only a fraction o...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Party Chief stories.

Had an older gentleman as a PC for a survey crew for an engineering company. Since we did surveying to support the engineering design, it was not nec...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Custom surveying equipment

During the Ford expansion in Louisville, circa 1987, they were going to build vertically on the existing structural steel to expand their plant. We h...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: A gray area

From my perspective, be sure you have the appropriate business licenses to practice in all the adjoining states, and or cities!

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Suggestions for underwater survey

Well, The CORPS is constructing a dam in the dry and setting the giant LEGO block size pieces in the water with 1" or less accuracy. I guess we can d...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Spite Strip

If the spite strip exists solely as a separate parcel, it should have been identified as a lot when the plat creating same was developed. Where I com...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: The tree hissed

eddycreek, post: 436926, member: 501 wrote: Must not be too much of a city boy if you know what a baccer stick is. I've tied a few hands, but we got ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: The tree hissed

So this city boy comes home one night and sees this gi-normous rat eating from the dog's bowl, in the near-dark. What to do? Grab a tobacco stick an...

9 years ago
Page 1 / 5