AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all

2018 Annual Conference - Kentucky Association of Professional Surveyors

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
1,039 Views
comerpepls
(@comerpepls)
Posts: 82
Free
Topic starter
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

Just a reminder, the KAPS 2018 Annual Conference is 15-17 February in Owensboro, KY.?ÿ We have some pretty good continuing education courses lined up.?ÿ Come enjoy the fellowship with your professional surveying community.?ÿ For info, see the KAPS website, since I couldn't figure out how to link this!?ÿ Where's a 14 year olde when you really need one?


 
Posted : February 8, 2018 5:41 pm
stlsurveyor
(@stlsurveyor)
Posts: 2513
Free
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

Here you go:

http://www.kaps1.com/conference/

I'm gonna try to come over for one of the days since I renew this year, but I'll be in Topeka taking my Kansas test on Wednesday. That's a lot of windshield time. Perhaps Friday though.


N10,000, E7,000, Z100.00
PLS - IL, MO, AR, KS, MN, KY

 
Posted : February 9, 2018 5:31 am
mattsib79
(@mattsib79)
Posts: 376
Free
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

Iƒ??ll be there as a Javad vendor. I look forward to seeing everyone!


 
Posted : February 9, 2018 5:04 pm